De: David Mehler
Data: sexta-feira, 8 de julho de 2016 07:48
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] Adding a submenu and menu items to NVDA

Hello,

Thanks for the responses.

I'm confused. Basically I'm wanting something like vocalizer does,
once I install that addon it puts a vocalizer submenu in the NVDA
menu.

Thanks.
Dave.

On 7/7/16, Paulius <paulius.leveris@gmail.com> wrote:
May he's thinking about GUI SubMenus working in WX...

Place Markers add-on does this. Essentially, you'd add a submenu when
the
global plugin starts (in its constructor or __init__ method). If this is
done, you are responsible for removing the menu item when NVDA quits
(via
terminate method in your add-on class).
Cheers,
Joseph