HS
W B 6 H E F
Rialto, CA

On 5/6/2019 1:05 PM, Gene wrote:

Did you check while in browse mode?  If a key only functions under certain conditions, you must be working under those conditions for the command to do what it is stated it will do and it is necessary to be under those conditions to have it described in input help.  You must be in browse mode.

Gene
----- Orihginal Message -----
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2019 2:36 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda key v

Oh, my bad.
I just checked and indeed, with the NVDA help mode on, pressing NVDA+shift V doesn't report anything at all.
Then again it's described on the keystrokes reference as I just said.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Em 06/05/2019 16:34, marcio via Groups.Io disse:
Em 06/05/2019 16:22, Sarah k Alawami disse:

even in keyboard help that keystroke does not exist. I mean it exists but is ot assigned to anything according to nvda's keyboard help.

From the keystroke refference:
Use screen layout
NVDA+v
NVDA+v
This option allows you to specify whether content in browse mode should place content such as links and other fields on their own line, or if it should keep them in the flow of text as it is visually shown. If the option is enabled then things will stay as they are visually shown, but if it is disabled then fields will be placed on their own line.
Are you seeing anything other than that?