Re: Please help me: About background color in word 2010 with NVDA.

By the way, this topic really has nothing to do with NVDA, and everything to do with MS-Word.  I got carried away myself and then realized, afterward, that everything I'd done to get the steps is completely independent of NVDA - it's all applicable only to MS-Word whether one is using a screen reader or not.

If there are more questions on this we need to move it to the Chat Subgroup, as it really doesn't belong here:

        ~ H.L. Mencken