Re: Voice Synthesis

JM Casey

Vocalizer is very human sounding, which is nice, but it is not what I would call "responsive", if I understood what is meant by the query.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cecelia Rodriguez
Sent: May 6, 2019 5:54 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Voice Synthesis

I would try vocalize or expressive.
On May 2, 2019, at 9:51 PM, Ed Marquette <marquette.ed@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello all:

I’m looking for a voice synthesizer that is highly responsive. I’ve been using Microsoft David. It is not to bad now — after I modified the system to speed it up. NVDA, alone, couldn’t speed it up sufficiently for me.
I’m looking for something as responsive as Eloquence or Vocalizer Direct for JAWS. I think there are versions of both for NVDA. Are they indeed responsive with NVDA?
Thank you n advance for any assistance.