Re: How can I use the cursor in Eset Not32 Antivirus by Nvda

Quentin Christensen

Hi Jarek,

Anti-virus programs seem to be among the worst offenders when it comes to accessibility.  There is a thread in the "Chat" group about it currently (since it came up with a couple of other AV's as well just before you joined the group).

Partly for that reason, I have only personally used Microsoft's built-in Windows 10 defender lately.  Hopefully someone else can offer some suggestions on working with Eset.  One suggestion I would make, is to write to Eset and make sure they are also aware of the issues with their software, as they are the best ones to fix the problems.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Mon, May 6, 2019 at 7:49 PM Jarek.Krcmar <Jarek.Krcmar@...> wrote:
Hello,

I decided to write to this conference, because I have a problem with
using the cursor in Eset by Nvda.

When I start Eset, I can't start the controll of the computer, because
the keyboard doesn't react, Nvda says: Unknown.

I must use the Ocr for do it.

I would like to solve this problem.

Sincerely:

Jarek