Re: Ask about NVDA training Manual.

Quentin Christensen

In short, yes it is something we know is popular and plan to release (this is the second question on this very topic since the Outlook module came out last week - not complaining, just illustrating that it is wanted, and do please let me know what you want).  I don't have a timeline at this point.

Quentin.

On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 12:19 PM <prem.translator@...> wrote:
Regarding future training tutorial, for now, there are both Word and Excel. Do you have a plan to release PowerPoint training for NVDA from basic useage ? like viewing and editing presentation as well as creating it from scratch?

Thank you.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager