Re: need help removing avast

Margus Ojaots

could someone use nvda remote and remove avast for me?

I can't explain that.  It's been a while, but when I removed Avast using the
Control Panel when I last removed it I just got the standard, "Do you want
to uninstall this program?," dialog.  There was nothing special about it.

The only other thing I can recommend, if Control Panel is not accessible for
Avast removal, is to download and use the Avast Uninstaller Utility (

Brian *-* Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763

*Puritanism:  The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy.*

        ~ H.L. Mencken