Re: Weather_Plus 6.0 available

Adriano Barbieri

Thanks for your report.

Regards

Adriano

Il 08/05/2019 00:00, Ian Westerland ha scritto:

Hello.?? I installed the new version an hour ago and it is working well.

Ian Westerland

On 5/8/2019 7:55 AM, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi,

I have fixed 2 bugs recently.

download again, remove any Weather_Plus version and install again Weather_Plus 6.0.

http://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus6.0.nvda-addon

Let them know

Regards

Adriano

Il 07/05/2019 22:46, Jarek.Krcmar ha scritto:
Greetings,

I have problem with the Weather plus.

I could start it, Windows has seen it not anyway.

So, I have uninstalled and installed Nvda and than Weather plus.

But I can't set my town.

Where is a problem, please?

Could you help me?

Sincerely:

Jarek

Dne 07-05-2019 v 12:30 Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io napsal(a):

Hi to every one,

Note for those who were using versions 5 of Weather_Plus (Apixu API)::

The list of cities you have is not compatible with this new version, don't worry, Weather_Plus will allow you to retrieve them via the settings window.

Changes in this version:

??? Weather Plus returns to using the Yahoo Weather API.
??? Virtually all the features of the previous version 4.8 are back and keeps the "Rename" button.

??? Now compatible also with Python 3.

??? NVDA compatibility: 2017.3 to 2019.1

Weather_Plus can update itself, however you can download it from the following page:

http://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus6.0.nvda-addon

Thanks in advance Noelia, Remy, Abdel, and Svonimir for yoursgreat commitment to include Weather_Plus in the automatic translation system and restoring the download link on the international page.

Best regards

Adriano Barbieri