Re: Weather_Plus 6.0 available

Inam Uddin

Respected friends, I’m very sorry to let you know that nobody helped me by resolving my problem regarding weather addon even  I gave you people my log.

Just for learning purpose, I have deleted my weather.ini file and install that addon and it started working!

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:

inamuddin09@...

outlook: