Re: Weather Plus Errors From Log

Inam Uddin

Dear friend, the same error I had.

What I did the following!

1.

I uninstalled weather addon.

2.

I ran win+r and typed %appdata% and hit enter.

3.

Went to NVDA and hit enter.

4.

Then I checked and found two files weather.ini and weather.zip code.

5.

I have deleted both of them.

6.

I have installed weather+addon and everything settled!

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:

inamuddin09@...

outlook: