Re: Weather_Plus6.0 bug fixed!

Ron Canazzi

Hi Adriano,

Thanks for this update.  I wasn't able to save any more than 2 cities before the bug fix.  Every time I tried saving a new city, the program seemed to say it was saved, but it never appeared in the list of temporary cities when you tried invoking that feature. Now it appears to work as it should.

On 5/7/2019 1:30 PM, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi to every one,

I'm sorry but...

I have just fixed a bug; which gave error if the configuration weather.ini file does not exist.

Nothing has changed as far as the translations are concerned.

Download it again please

http://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus6.0.nvda-addon

Regards

Adriano