Re: New Weather Plus NVDA add-on consistently broken here.

Adriano Barbieri

Hi,

This tells me nothing.

That doesn't work for you I understand it, but without a log according to you how can I do to solve the problem?

What you wrote is not helpful to anyone, but rather ingrate considering that I don't ask anybody for a penny to continue developing this asdd-on and that it works fine for me anyway.

Thank you!

Regards

Adriano

Il 08/05/2019 04:22, Richard Wells ha scritto:

Hello: I have installed each new revision of the Weather Plus add-on
released today with no joy. Each time I open preferences Weather Plus
settings, attempting to add a city results in a descending tone and the
preference becomes unavailable after that. I have removed all weather
stuff I can find from appdata/roaming/NVDA. It was working before the
update. I wish I had just left it alone.