Re: Weather_Plus 6.0 available

Curtis Delzer

I just wish to say, THANK YOU, for all the hard work in our weather behalf. :) and our well being weatherwise as far as data to accept and even if we don't we'll be forewarned, so we'll be forearmed as they say.

Curtis Delzer
HS
W B 6 H E F
Rialto, CA

On 5/8/2019 12:28 AM, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi Jarek.,

Thanks

Regards

Adriano

Il 08/05/2019 09:13, Jarek.Krcmar ha scritto:

Greetings,

I just upgraded Weather on 6.01 and the setting is OK.

Thank.

Jarek

Dne 07-05-2019 v 12:30 Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io napsal(a):

Hi to every one,

Note for those who were using versions 5 of Weather_Plus (Apixu API)::

The list of cities you have is not compatible with this new version, don't worry, Weather_Plus will allow you to retrieve them via the settings window.

Changes in this version:

??? Weather Plus returns to using the Yahoo Weather API.
??? Virtually all the features of the previous version 4.8 are back and keeps the "Rename" button.

??? Now compatible also with Python 3.

??? NVDA compatibility: 2017.3 to 2019.1

Weather_Plus can update itself, however you can download it from the following page:

http://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus6.0.nvda-addon

Thanks in advance Noelia, Remy, Abdel, and Svonimir for yoursgreat commitment to include Weather_Plus in the automatic translation system and restoring the download link on the international page.

Best regards

Adriano Barbieri