Re: Weather_Plus 6.0 available

It's an add-on which give weather information.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Em 07/05/2019 19:52, Troy Burnham disse:

What does weather plus do? I'm new to this list, I assume it works with NVDA?

Troy

On 5/7/2019 5:30 AM, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi to every one,

Note for those who were using versions 5 of Weather_Plus (Apixu API)::

The list of cities you have is not compatible with this new version, don't worry, Weather_Plus will allow you to retrieve them via the settings window.

Changes in this version:

??? Weather Plus returns to using the Yahoo Weather API.
??? Virtually all the features of the previous version 4.8 are back and keeps the "Rename" button.

??? Now compatible also with Python 3.

??? NVDA compatibility: 2017.3 to 2019.1

Weather_Plus can update itself, however you can download it from the following page:

http://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus6.0.nvda-addon

Thanks in advance Noelia, Remy, Abdel, and Svonimir for yoursgreat commitment to include Weather_Plus in the automatic translation system and restoring the download link on the international page.

Best regards

Adriano Barbieri