Re: NVDA and pizza sites

David Mehler

Hello,

Unfortunately that's my perceptions so far as well. I would have hoped
that prominent businesses would not be doing this as it alienates
customers but there you go.

Dave.

It really needs more info, as I'm sure these sites vary a lot. I have in the

past heard that some of these sights are using flash a lot and pictures with

no tagging etc, instead of words and proper native html fields.
I'd have hoped by now, this was a couple of years ago, they might have made

their sites accessible though. Not into this myself I have to say. Awash
just asked by a friend to have a poke about and it was utter rubbish for the

blind.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.