Weather Plus Issue Reemerges

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group and especially Adriano,

This issue was present in the Yahoo based server before the switch to Apix and is now present again.  The barometric pressure readings are off by about half an inch.  Also, in all 130 cities I now have bookmarked, the state of the barometric pressure reads as steady.  This is impossible.

I believe it may be some sort of translation issue.  Perhaps the conversion table used by either the program itself or the Yahoo server is incorrect.  Whatever the case, I wonder if you could look into this yourself.  Do a search on various cities with the barometric pressure readings, do a comparrison and note the 'steady' reading for all  of them in your program.

Thanks for any help.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"