Sent: Friday, July 08, 2016 10:12 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Switching from Win7 To Win10?

So far, Win 10 works just the same as Win 7. That is, it saved
everything--all my programs and all my desktop shortcuts so I can just
type in a letter or two and start anything I want.  The only big thing
I've noticed is that pull down menus don't work at all for some reason.
If I hit alt and down arrow, I get nonsense and don't know what it means
or wants. However, if I just hit the application key, then I get the old
style file menu with all the good old choices and I can do anything I
want just as I always did.  Just one small thing to learn to keep using
it.  It has never crashed, nor caused anything else to crash so far, and
seems as stable as Win 7 ever did.  I would feel very mad if I had to
pay for this, but because it's a free upgrade, I have no objections to
it at all.

Roger