Re: outlook 2016 and NVDA 2019.1.1: nvda's focus does not go to next/previous message after pressing up/down key in message list

Gene

I don't know what is causing the problem if using object navigation doesn't solve it.  I don't think it will help but you can try maximizing or restoring the window, whatever is opposite to what it is now.

From: J.G
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2019 1:42 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] outlook 2016 and NVDA 2019.1.1: nvda's focus does not go to next/previous message after pressing up/down key in message list

Hello,

excuse me for not being clear enough.

I checked object navigation and screen review and she has nvda set on object navigation (object review). also tried with changing a review with same results.

This sentence is my reply to your suggestions.

due to I cannot find button for attachments on a web interface of this group I am post in a log here in message body. hope, it will help.

And here I wrote, why a log is pasted in a message body. It is not related to the problem, it is only a commentary, because someone was writing months ago about pasting and/or attaching nvda logs.

hope, that I'm clearer now.

Again, log represents, what happens, when arrow key is pressed in message list and shows an unspecified error.

thanks for your effort to help me.

regards, Jožef