Booting Bug

Steve Hoad

I am using NVDA with a Toshiba machine that started life with Windows
7. All worked well, even through the upgrade to Windows 10 until
about 2 months ago.

Then, when cold booting the machine, here's what began to happen.
After pushing the power button, a few seconds elapse and I get the
"Windows sign in" message. The Windows boot sound plays but NVDA does
not speak. I must go to my desktop (Windows M) press N and hit enter
so NVDA will begin.

All check boxes are checked propperly. I would be interested in any
fixes for this, it is currently just an inconvenience but who knows
what it will lead to. Thanks,

--
Steve Hoad