Re: NVDA remote

Sarah k Alawami

What errors are you getting etc? Did you and the person allow it through the firewalls and security protocols you might have on your machines if any?

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 9 May 2019, at 5:23, Ján Kulik wrote:

Hi all, Can anyone give me advice? in the instructions I read how to connect to the person via the NVDA remote. I tried everything possible, but I don't know why it still doesn't work for me. I didn't control the remote computer with the F11 key. I don't understand why. Thank!