Bad boots of NVDA

Roger Stewart

I've been noticing that somewhat often now, whenever I boot up my computer, nvda comes on, but all its hotkeys are dead. I can't even use nvda q to try to restart it. I have a P View utility that shows all processes running and can offer to stop any of them. I can then stop NVDA and then start it with its normal hotkey and then all is good. This is the only way I can get it going correctly aside from a total reboot. This has happened 3 times over the past week.  Does anyone know what causes this and is there any better way of getting out of this?

Thanks.

Roger