Re: NVDA remote

Ján,
he doesn't know what version he has and he doesn't know what his NVDA version is.
This may well be the root cause for all of this.
Though I'd love to be wrong on this one, I'm almost sure that if you use an NVDA/NVDA Remote with a version other than that that the person you are trying to help is using, you won't have success controlling their machine.
You'll be able to connect, though. Just what you're reporting. You can connect but you can't control the machine.
Well, I guess we found the problem. What a pity we haven't  found the solution.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Em 09/05/2019 14:18, Ján Kulik disse:
Hi Marcio,
he doesn't know what version he has and he doesn't know what his NVDA version is. Everything was done by his school teacher.