Re: Bad boots of NVDA

Jackie

That certainly was ineffective when I attempted it. You really meant
NVDA key + n, Bryce?

On 5/9/19, Brice Mijares <bricemijares@att.net> wrote:
This also happens to me maybe once a week. Usually holding down the
NVDA key and tapping the letter N twice will reboot NVDA. H T H.

On 5/9/2019 10:04 AM, Roger Stewart wrote:
I've been noticing that somewhat often now, whenever I boot up my
computer, nvda comes on, but all its hotkeys are dead. I can't even use
nvda q to try to restart it. I have a P View utility that shows all
processes running and can offer to stop any of them. I can then stop
NVDA and then start it with its normal hotkey and then all is good. This
is the only way I can get it going correctly aside from a total reboot.
This has happened 3 times over the past week.  Does anyone know what
causes this and is there any better way of getting out of this?

Thanks.

Roger