Re: NVDA remote

Luke Davis

The solution is probably to email him, or direct him to, a link to the latest NVDA installer, and then after he successfully does that, email him a link to, or the actual file for, the latest version of NVDA remote.

Luke

On Thu, 9 May 2019, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:

Ján,
he doesn't know what version he has and he doesn't know what his NVDA version is.
This may well be the root cause for all of this.
Though I'd love to be wrong on this one, I'm almost sure that if you use an NVDA/NVDA Remote with a version other than that that the person you are trying
to help is using, you won't have success controlling their machine.
You'll be able to connect, though. Just what you're reporting. You can connect but you can't control the machine.
Well, I guess we found the problem. What a pity we haven't  found the solution.