From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: May 9, 2019 5:35 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Proposal to set NVDA's desktop layout object navigationkeys to be active in desktop layout only

Hi Quentin!

I wanted you to know that

I use the laptop commands for object navigation on my laptop, even though it has a Number pad.

I like the laptop commands better, because you can keep your hands right on the alpha-numeric keys. I love just being able to hold down the shift and NVDA keys, and just press the arrow keys to do object nav.

I would not be affected at all.

I just wanted you to know!

David Moore

                                                                Sent from Mail for Windows 10