Re: Proposal to set NVDA's desktop layout object navigation keys to be active in desktop layout only

Quentin,
Would that break how you currently use NVDA?  Since you said your number pad isn't working, it sounds like it shouldn't make a difference, but maybe I didn't explain it well to begin with.
Ah, never mind it. It was a misinterpretation on my side.
It's indeed not going to affect me.

Thanks for the patience as I sometimes am a bit slow for understanding things. LOL

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.