Re: Proposal to set NVDA's desktop layout object navigation keys to be active in desktop layout only

Sarah k Alawami

I also learned laptop mode on all desktops even with jaws, and my teachers hated it. Lol! But it was so so much easier for my poor hands.

Take care

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 10 May 2019, at 14:13, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io wrote:

I agree I use laptop even on the desktop machine, this is because I only want to learn one keyboard layout.

On 09/05/2019 23:35, David Moore wrote:

Hi Quentin!

I wanted you to know that

I use the laptop commands for object navigation on my laptop, even though it has a Number pad.

I like the laptop commands better, because you can keep your hands right on the alpha-numeric keys. I love just being able to hold down the shift and NVDA keys, and just press the arrow keys to do object nav.

I would not be affected at all.

I just wanted you to know!

David Moore