Copying an Entire Column of Data from a Table Inserted Into a Web Page?

Kenny <kwashingtonbox@...>

I'm not sure if NVDA 2019.1.1 has such an option available, but thought  I pose my question to the list anyway.

I'm able to navigate the rows and columns of a Table inserted in a web page pretty easily ([Ctrl+Alt] + [Up/Down/Left/Right Arrow Key]) combination.

Say I land on a column that has 25 rows of information I want to copy to the clipboard. Is there a keyboard shortcut to tell NVDA to highlight and entire column or row? Then I could simply hit [Ctrl+c] to copy the highlighted data to the clipboard.

Also other then the above shortcut keys for navigating a Table by column or row, are there any others? Ones for navigating/manipulating table data inserted in a web page that is?

I'm using the latest build of NVDA 2019.1.1 with Windows 10 1903. Google Chrome is my browser of choice. Thanks.