AUDIO DUCKING ISSUES

heaven.lists92@...

Dear list

I have an Asus laptop with the newest NVDA, the newist Windows and Office 365.

Since I sent my laptop in for repairs I have been experiencing the following strange issues with NVDA:

  1. Whenever the laptop makes a Windows sound or any other sound, NVDA becomes a lot softer.
  2. Sometimes NVDA moves to the right speaker of its own accord and I don’t hear it from the left speaker at all.
  3. I have to set NVDA on 10% or 20% otherwise it is too loud.  The umps between volumes are so large.

I have tried everything I can think of to fix these issues, but I can’t get it right.

Please help!

Kind regards

Heaven