Re: Latency with Microsoft David voice

Sile

Thanks Sarah.

I still use Latex for creating technical documents so character-by-character feedback helps when embedding latex commands.

--Sile

On 2019-05-12 1:34 p.m., Sarah k Alawami wrote:
No issues here. But I don't type character by character as I don't need that but I think even word didn't give me any issues and I have the voice at 100 percent and nvda at about 50 or so.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our [website.](http://www.tffppodcast.com) This is also our libsyn page as well.
For stuff we sell, mac training materials and  tutorials go [here.](http://www.tffppodcast.com/premium)
and for hosting options go [here](http://www.tffppodcast.com/hosting)

Our [telegram](https://t.me/tffppodcast) channel is also a good place for an announce only  in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go [here](Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast)

On 12 May 2019, at 10:09, Sile via Groups.Io wrote:

Hello all

Has anyone else been having latency issues with the Microsoft David voice?

If I have character echo on, and type at my normal speed, it can't keep up at all.

It doesn't matter what application I am using,

I am using the latest version of NVDA and Windows 10/

--Sile