Re: brousers that speak the progress bars when downloading

Danni

On i/e once you start a download then click the alt key go to downloads or view downloads it will update the progress almost to the point of annoying lol

----- Original Message -----
From: n8mnx@...
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2016 10:04 AM
Subject: [nvda] brousers that speak the progress bars when downloading

    I am looking for a brouser that nvda will speak the progress bar when I down load I use to use webie but today it no longer works even after I uninstalled and reinstalled it. I really want to hear the progress bar when I download to know if my downloads anre working or not.

Brian Sackrider

On 7/9/2016 1:00 PM, Richard Turner wrote:

Hello,

I just joined this group.

I am primarily a Window-Eyes user.

I’d like to learn to use NVDA more efficiently.

Is there a way to have NVDA speak the number of unread messages in a given folder?  Maybe an addon?

I’ve not found anything yet.

Thanks,

Richard

Avast logo