It is already done, but:
1. How can this satisfaction survey achieve satisfactory results
when it is intended for English-speaking users only?
2. Would it be impossible to offer this survey in other languages?
3. If we have NVDA translations for other languages, this means
that screen reader users do not understand the English language.
4. Is it reasonable to place this request of NVAccess in the list
of the Portuguese community of NVDA?
5. You can tell me that the google translator should be used. But
will this be the same thing?
6. Some time ago, someone argued that a certain element,
indispensable for the development of NVDA, should not be
translated, because all those who wish to contribute dominate the
English language. I am in total disagreement!
Ângelo Abrantes, Portuguese team from NVDA.
Às 07:25 de 15-05-2019, Quentin Christensen escreveu:
NV Access have made a very short survey to get feedback
Training and Support Manager
Ângelo Abrantes, Equipa <Portuguesa do NVDA