Re: NVDA Satisfaction Survey 2019

Ângelo Abrantes

It is already done, but:

1. How can this satisfaction survey achieve satisfactory results when it is intended for English-speaking users only?

2. Would it be impossible to offer this survey in other languages?

3. If we have NVDA translations for other languages, this means that screen reader users do not understand the English language.

4. Is it reasonable to place this request of NVAccess in the list of the Portuguese community of NVDA?

5. You can tell me that the google translator should be used. But will this be the same thing?

6. Some time ago, someone argued that a certain element, indispensable for the development of NVDA, should not be translated, because all those who wish to contribute dominate the English language. I am in total disagreement!

Best regards.

Ângelo Abrantes, Portuguese team from NVDA.

Às 07:25 de 15-05-2019, Quentin Christensen escreveu:

Hi everyone,

NV Access have made a very short survey to get feedback from users.

We'd love to hear your thoughts!  Please, take 30 seconds to fill out our survey and let us know what you think:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16Ze6P2WrJJNelH2APaSNdNp5u_n2esqYWdfnWXjaOLc/viewform?ts=5cda05eb&edit_requested=true

Kind regards

Quentin.
--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess

--
Cordiais Cumprimentos
Ângelo Abrantes, Equipa <Portuguesa do NVDA

Sem vírus. www.avast.com