locked Remote Access tools and NVDA

James AUSTIN

Hi folks

I've had some difficulty searching the archives, but noticed a lot of discussion about Remote Access tools on here recently.

Do any of the mainstream tools work with NVDA please?  I work remotely and need a Remote Access tool to enable me to get sighted support from colleagues from time to time. My colleagues have already looked at Team Viewer and discounted it, though they did not say what Screen Readers they had tried it with. I know there is a product called UNICORN which looks promising, but I cannot find much information about it as I was unable to find an English link on the Dutch site.

If it were simply a question of NVDA to NVDA remote access I would happily use NVDA remote as it is a fantastic tool.

Thank you

Best wishes

James