From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Luke Davis
Sent: Saturday, 11 May 2019 06:03
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] AUDIO DUCKING ISSUES

Do you have these problems if you use headphones or external speakers?

Luke

On Fri, 10 May 2019, heaven.lists92@gmail.com wrote:

I have an Asus laptop with the newest NVDA, the newist Windows and Office
365.
1. Whenever the laptop makes a Windows sound or any other sound, NVDA
becomes a lot softer.
2. Sometimes NVDA moves to the right speaker of its own accord and I
don?t hear it from the left speaker at all.
3. I have to set NVDA on 10% or 20% otherwise it is too loud.  The umps
between volumes are so large.