Stay well

Jacob Kruger
082 413 4791

On 2019-05-16 9:42 AM, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:
Hi Jacob,

I never know, which panel in Free Commander is opened.

Which key may I press to find out it.

Jarek

Dne 16-05-2019 v 08:03 Jacob Kruger napsal(a):
If I play around with free commander - been a little while - I think I used to check window title to find out which panel had focus.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
On 2019-05-15 10:06 PM, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:
Hi Group Nvda,
I use Free Commander for free on my computer.
To switch between individual panels, press Tab.
However, Nvda does not tell me which panel I am in.
Free Commander is available at:
http://freecommander.com
I wonder if there will ever be a sound system for Free Commander implemented in Nvda.
(I'm talking about the sound so Nvda can tell me in Free Commander the left and right panels.)
Jarek