Re: NVDA Suddenly Silent after latest Win10 Cumulative Update

Hermann-Josef Kurzen

Hi Brian,

try the following:

1. Press windows+ctrl+enter
This will start Narrator

2. Press windows+d
This will open the desktop

3. Press letter n until NVDA is spoken
This will the entry beginning with n

4. Press enter
This will start NVDA again

5. Press windows+ctrl+enter
This will deactivate narrator

After this steps NVDA should work without problems

Greetings - Hermann