Re: NVDA Suddenly Silent after latest Win10 Cumulative Update

Definitely one of those "HDMI cable removal" issues that occur every so often on this laptop.  I tried viewing a YouTube video before restarting, and it was dead silent, too.

After a system reboot all is back to normal.  One of those "brain farts" because I should have remembered this issue occurring in the past, but it's been ages since I've been routinely using HDMI output from this laptop, so that memory faded (but is fresh again now).

        ~ H.L. Mencken