locked Re: A short survey on using NVDA with E-Publications

Ângelo Abrantes

Done.

Às 19:45 de 16-05-2019, Sile via Groups.Io escreveu:

Note: The link in the previous message was bad - please find the revised notice below.

Hello all

This is a request for help with a survey looking at how screen reader users access electronic publications.

I know a couple of people have already indicated that they would be willing to participate but in case anyone missed the original announcement, I am including it here.

Researchers at the University of Michigan are currently conducting a pilot study to gain some understanding of the ways in which users of screen readers such as NVDA and Jaws acquire and use E-Publications.

If you have a couple of minutes, would you be willing to participate?  There are 12 questions and the survey takes approximately 5 minutes to complete.

The reward, if you choose to accept it, is a free ebook from the University of Michigan Press - we can send you a list of possible titles if you include your email address in the box at the end of the form.

We need responses back by the end of May.

The survey is here:

<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdaTt__XoOHp0Fp-WOP2KwN12Ku0bxISOCmGhFqraka_Y3oMg/viewform?usp=sf_link>

Thanks in advance for your help.

--Sile--Sile O'Modhrain

Associate Professor,

School of Information

University of Michigan.

--
Cordiais Cumprimentos
Ângelo Abrantes, Equipa <Portuguesa do NVDA

---