locked Re: A short survey on using NVDA with E-Publications

Hello All,

          Nimer and I are very well aware that it is difficult to get research subjects in general, let alone among the community of screen reader users.  We do, however, ask that requests to post calls for subjects be made via the Owner address, nvda+owner@nvda.groups.io, before posting same.

          Here is the direct link to this survey:   Survey on NVDA Use with e-Publications

           I encourage those who are so inclined to participate.  At this time this topic is locked since the correct link to the survey has now been posted twice.

        ~ H.L. Mencken