Re: Nvda and Free Commander

Jacob Kruger

I was specifically talking about just using the window title announcement, and, the reason I mentioned operating system, etc. is that under windows 10, it's just possible the windows 10 app essentials add-on would be sort of required to have it work a bit better.

However, like mentioned as well, I rarely even fire up free commander, so, sorry - can't be much more help.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2019-05-16 9:58 PM, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:
No,

I have tried the object navigation, Nvda said me all, but without information about panels.

No announciation.

I have Free Commander version 2019.

Jarek

Dne 16-05-2019 v 16:06 Jacob Kruger napsal(a):
No specific add-on involved, and, NVDA + T would generally just announce the window title?

BTW, let me double-check that we're talking about same file manager - I'm occasionally working with FreeCommander XE version 2018.0.0.770:

https://freecommander.com/en/summary/

By the way, am also working under windows 10 64 bit, so, yes, I do have the windows 10 app essentials add-on installed, but, also don't think that's really relevant.

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
On 2019-05-16 3:24 PM, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:
Hi Jacob,

do you know the addon?

If I press Nvda+t, nothing is told me.

Jarek

Dne 16-05-2019 v 10:47 Jacob Kruger napsal(a):
Not really relevant, but, just used golden cursor to tell me which panel I was in - tabbed over to one after the other, routed mouse cursor to where was focused, and then asked golden cursor add-on to tell me mouse coordinates.

But, have never really bothered - I just use NVDA key + T to get it to tell me the title of the window, which tells me which of the panels I am focused on..

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
082 413 4791
On 2019-05-16 9:42 AM, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:
Hi Jacob,

I never know, which panel in Free Commander is opened.

Which key may I press to find out it.

Jarek

Dne 16-05-2019 v 08:03 Jacob Kruger napsal(a):
If I play around with free commander - been a little while - I think I used to check window title to find out which panel had focus.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
On 2019-05-15 10:06 PM, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:
Hi Group Nvda,
I use Free Commander for free on my computer.
To switch between individual panels, press Tab.
However, Nvda does not tell me which panel I am in.
Free Commander is available at:
http://freecommander.com
I wonder if there will ever be a sound system for Free Commander implemented in Nvda.
(I'm talking about the sound so Nvda can tell me in Free Commander the left and right panels.)
Jarek