Re: Nvda, Total Commander and its' panels

Jarek.Krcmar

greetintgs,

I have downloaded and installed the TotalCmd Nvda addon, and after restarting Nvda mi started Total Commander 32 bit.

I found out, That the panels are anounced.

Thank you very much and excuse my English.

I have written to this conference, but I am not certain in English. I am learning it.

Regards:

Jarek

Dne 18-05-2019 v 21:13 Ralf Kefferpuetz napsal(a):

Hello,

I have written an addon for Total Commander 32bit and 64bit.
You can download it here:
https://github.com/Novalis7747/totalcmd-enhanced/raw/master/totalcmd-0.6.2.nvda-addon
It has some features and it speaks left/right also for the 64bit version.

Cheers,
Ralf