Re: Nvda, Total Commander and its' panels

Jarek.Krcmar

Hi,

I have donloaded from here:

https://github.com/Novalis7747/totalcmd-enhanced/raw/master/totalcmd-0.6.2.nvda-addon

Jarek

Dne 18-05-2019 v 22:15 Mallard napsal(a):

Hello Jarek,

I didn't know there was an add-on for Total Commander and NVDA.

It would be interesting to see if it makes some parts of the ftp connection settings.

Where did you find the add-on, please?

Thaks, ciao,

Ollie

Il 18/05/2019 22:06, Jarek.Krcmar ha scritto:
greetintgs,

I have downloaded and installed the TotalCmd Nvda addon, and after restarting Nvda mi started Total Commander 32 bit.

I found out, That the panels are anounced.

Thank you very much and excuse my English.

I have written to this conference, but I am not certain in English. I am learning it.

Regards:

Jarek

Dne 18-05-2019 v 21:13 Ralf Kefferpuetz napsal(a):
Hello,

I have written an addon for Total Commander 32bit and 64bit.
You can download it here:
https://github.com/Novalis7747/totalcmd-enhanced/raw/master/totalcmd-0.6.2.nvda-addon
It has some features and it speaks left/right also for the 64bit version.

Cheers,
   Ralf