Re: Nvda, Total Commander and its' panels

Jarek.Krcmar

Hi,

I am glad, when Nvda anounces the panels in Total Commander at least 32 bit.

I don't use the ftp server.

In a fact Total Commander suits for me better than Free Commander.

Jarek

Dne 18-05-2019 v 22:18 Mallard napsal(a):

Ah... Great. I've always used a 32-bit version, even on a 64-bit machine, because it works better with my ftp. That's why I'd always had the panels announced.

Great job the add-on, thanks.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 18/05/2019 21:13, Ralf Kefferpuetz ha scritto:

The 32bit version does annonce it the 64bit version not.

That’s what my addon is for….