Re: brousers that speak the progress bars when downloading

Kenny Dog <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

If the download manager is used I think it is in internet explorer, mozilla fire fox google play and maybe more when you start downloading the files you can use the CTRL key + the letter J to bring up your downloads. You might have to tab around or in some cases where the files are up up and down to see what each file is up to. So i do not hear them all at times I will just turn off the progress bars thingy in NVDA with the nvda key + the letter U.

The download manager can usually be found under the tools section in the browsers.

hope this helps.

Gene nz

On 10/07/2016 5:04 AM, n8mnx@... wrote:

    I am looking for a brouser that nvda will speak the progress bar when I down load I use to use webie but today it no longer works even after I uninstalled and reinstalled it. I really want to hear the progress bar when I download to know if my downloads anre working or not.

Brian Sackrider

On 7/9/2016 1:00 PM, Richard Turner wrote:

Hello,

I just joined this group.

I am primarily a Window-Eyes user.

I’d like to learn to use NVDA more efficiently.

Is there a way to have NVDA speak the number of unread messages in a given folder?  Maybe an addon?

I’ve not found anything yet.

Thanks,

Richard

Avast logo