windows 10 apps help

Darren Harris

Hi all,

Well I’m wondering if there’s a list or a site like applevis but for windows 10 apps? Does anybody know? I’m cureous because I’ve seen tunein radio on the windows 10 app store and was wondering if it was accessible but that then led meto the question of whetherthere’s a win 10 apps mailing list or website. I know this isn’t strictly NVDA related but equally I know there are a lot of knowledgeable people on this list. I’m also not on the chat list as I don’t want my emails spammed with pointless messages. So feel free to reply personally to this message rather than on list if people think this is appropriate.

Many thanks all.