Re: Nvda, Total Commander and its' panels

Mallard

Oooops, sorry.

I thought pressing Reply instead of Reply All would only send the message to the sender, as on other lists I'm on.

I apologise for this.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 19/05/2019 19:26, Mallard ha scritto:
Hello Ralf,

Here is the procedure:

In Total Commander:

Ctrl+f to go to ftp

Tab twice to reach New Connection and press Enter

First edit box should be "Connection Details" (I hope it corresponds, because I have Total Commander in Italian). This is where ou should enter the connection name for future use.

Tab once to reach Host Name (not readable

Then tab three times, and you reach Username (not readable)

Tab once and you reach Password (it doesn't say Password, but it says something like "Textbox protected"

Tab twice and you'll find another silent textbox; I don't know what it should be...

Tab again and another silent editbox will appear.

Tab once and there's a button that isn't spoken.

That's all.

I'm using the latest version of Total Commander and the latest Alpha of NVDA.

hth, and thanks for your work.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 19/05/2019 18:01, Ralf Kefferpuetz ha scritto:
Hi Ollie,

I'm the author of this addon and use ftp as well. I never missed anything, lol.
Can you give me a step by step description about what text boxes you are speaking and where I can find them? I can then
try to make them read.

Cheers,
   Ralf