From: Mallard
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2016 11:34 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Firefox is driving me crazy!

Gene,
Of course I'm discussing how FF behaves on my machine!!!
Can you imagine me discussing how it behaves on yours???? lol rofl...

I'm submitting a problem I'm experiencing, and asking whether anyone
else has had similar situations and, in any case, an possible
suggestions as to how to overcome this.

In any case, no problem.
I'll take care of it and won't bother you anymore.
Thanks.
Ollie