Re: free CD-burning program that will work well with NVDA

Bobby <bvinton@...>

Well I have quite a fiew.  One of the programs I use a lot is any burn.  and I also used express burn butt you have to pay for that one.  If I were you I would stick with any burn because it is free.  You can get this soft ware at www.anyburn.com.  Hope this helps

Hi, everyone,

I've been trying to burn a CD for a friend with windows 10 but I'm finding it very complicated. What is a good free CD-burning program that will work well with NVDA?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie