From: Rui Fontes
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2019 7:36 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA will not recognize my registered Eloquence

Hello!

Firstly, are you talking of Eloquence SAPI5?
Secondly, are you checking if you are pasting the code in the right
place and without any space in the end?
Thirdly, you should contact A T Guys, and not the list...

Rui Fontes

Às 05:31 de 20/05/2019, Grant Metcalf escreveu:
*I have purchased Eloquence from A T Guys and registered it. When trying to install it in NVDA I keep getting the message I need to register my copy. When I enter the LicenseKey NVDA seems to be ignoring it and will not active the Eloquence program and voices. It did work during the trial period which has now expired. *
*QUESTION! What have I and/or my family members done wrong???!!!*
*Grumpy Grant*